REFLECTOR: spinner

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Fri Feb 21 10:46:20 CST 2014

I have had a lot of success using great stuff foam to glue the blue
Styrofoam together- it then cuts just the same as the blue foam, and not a
hard line of micro  I just squirt a little bit out, then rub the blue foam
together to minimize the size of the great stuff line.   Internal pipe is a
great idea, since it would be tough to keep the foam attached to the back
plate with just screws...