REFLECTOR: spinner

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Fri Feb 21 07:10:00 CST 2014

You could look at Klaus' or Ken Miller's spinners.  They're KISS style
as well.  I used a Miller on my Catto, but I replaced the glass
bulkhead with metal after Zietlin's prop loss incident.

Miller [1]http://long-ez.com/custom-parts.html

Klaus [2]http://www.lightspeedengineering.com/Services/Spinner.htm

--
Brett Ferrell