REFLECTOR: It's been really quiet this week

steve korney s_korney at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 18 16:25:59 CST 2014

With a mag and electronic ignition, you can set the EI to fire at the same time as the mag at normal cruise...

Steve

Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 16:16:02 -0600
From: aminetech at bluefrog.com
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: It's been really quiet this week

    Well, when running with a mag and an
      EI, that's not gonna happen because the mag timing is constant and
      the EI varies timing according to rpm and manifold pressure.  In
      my case, I've disabled the manifold input and adjust timing
      manually to get the best power at crusie altitude.

      John