REFLECTOR: Engine Trermocouples, Was "It's been really quiet this week" which has nothing to do with anything

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Tue Feb 18 14:41:23 CST 2014

No, they are both the same type, which is related to the alloy of the
wire used in the thermocouple.  I will be checking with an NIST
certified reference to see who, if anyone is lying to me.  The panel
mounted gauge is old school, so the gasket gauge temperature (cold
junction) does have an effect on the reading.  The bayonets are using
zero reference thermocouple amplifiers on a circuit board that I built.