REFLECTOR: Battery options

WJ Wilbeck wjwilbeck at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 17:19:52 CST 2014

Hello Randy,

I have a custom machined adaptor plate that makes the Honda starter
adaptable.

My understanding as to why the Honda works so well is because it has a gear
reduction.

A second benefit for me is that I always had oil leaking out of the original
starter.

Honda's sealed bearing arrangement on the gear reduction has solved the oil
leaking problem.

Sorry, I do not have dimensions for the adaptor.

I noticed another reflector response saying that he has a Honda starter as
well.

Perhaps he can help you with the adaptor.

wj

WJ Wilbeck

620-727-3596