REFLECTOR: Panel layout opinions

Chris Barber cbarber at texasattorney.net
Tue Feb 4 13:16:03 CST 2014

Jack, on a related note (sorry for the thread high jack), do you know a way to secure USB into the slot. They just push in but are not secured with screws or anything else. We use USB to connect to the internet on our patrol cars and they have a nasty habit of shaking loose as we drive. Seems it would be a bigger issue in a plane thus wishing to find a way to more securely fasten them in. My Dynon SkyView has USB that I currently don't use but may need/want to down the road.

Thanks.

Chris
Houston.

Sent from my iPhone 5