REFLECTOR: Second door retrofit to SUV

Hiroo Umeno humeno at microsoft.com
Mon Feb 3 17:43:42 CST 2014

I have one of the few SUVs kit that were shipped with a single door and dual yoke controls.  Now that the family includes two 6 year old girls who are constantly demanding a flight in "the family plane", we are needing to put in the second door.

My thinking is to "copy exact" the pilot side door and the surrounding structure so that it will reflect how standard SEFG is configured.  I am guessing that there is nothing particularly structurally different about the SUV "tub" that precludes this conversion but I figured I'd ask the collective knowledge pool that is the Reflector.

Hiroo