REFLECTOR: Question about installing clamps

Douglas Holub via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Mon Dec 15 20:12:15 CST 2014

I have a few wires that run to the nose from the instrument panel.  I made fiberglass loops on the inside of the fuselage on the sides.  I slit them after they cured so I could snap the wires in and keep them off the bottom of the fuselage where water has been known to collect.  Sorry, no pictures.

Doug Holub
N2980W, Standard FG with electric nose lift