REFLECTOR: pressure switch

Michael Watson via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Mon Dec 1 11:03:14 CST 2014

I've also had that problem for a while. I tried adjusting the pressure
valve but the problem still
continued. Two years ago, Velocity added a push switch to the panel under
the gear switch.
The switch is wired from B+ (12 volts) directly to the down relay. When the
lever is placed
in the down position, If the blue run light does not come on, momentarily
pushing the switch
starts the motor and the gear comes down. I also installed a gear down
warning system which
alarms through the headset if indicated speed is under 90 KIAS and the gear
is not down.

Contact Scott at Velocity, he should have a wiring diagram that you can
use.