REFLECTOR: pressure switch

via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Mon Dec 1 09:40:31 CST 2014

Good morning all,

Quick post to the group, has anyone out there had an issue with the landing gear pump not functioning on occasion when the gear is put in the "gear down" position? I am wondering if it is an adjustment problem on my "up" pressure switch. Some times when I try to put the gear down, the pump will come on momentarily and then turn off. I then have to pull the pressure relief handle (emergency gear down) and the pump will come on. I then move the emergency handle back to closed and gear come down normally. This has always been there as an anomaly, but seems to be getting worse as I progress into flight testing.

Kevin Metzler
N133SV