REFLECTOR: SAFETY ALERT - FAA warning to inspect MS21042 nuts

Don Johnston numa at comcast.net
Mon Apr 28 17:15:20 CDT 2014

That page shows what appears to be a "Spring Beam" lock nut. I've ordered
these using the AN363 part number. They are used in high temperature
environments.

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/hapages/an363.php

My understanding is that MS21042 are "Distorted" lock nuts.

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/hapages/MS21042.php

-Don