REFLECTOR: Low Fuel Warning Sensor False Reading: SOLVED?

Scott Baker scottb33333 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 17:14:57 CDT 2014

On a recent sump tank installation, found float switch to be unreliable
(false signals).  Replaced with optical sensor, same result.  Then
installed both!  Low fuel alarm must "pass" float switch and optical
sensor "test".  No more false signals.
Overkill?  Yes, maybe.  Happy with results?  Yes.
Scott B.