REFLECTOR: Low Fuel Warning Sensor False Reading: SOLVED?

Dave Philipsen velocity at davebiz.com
Mon Apr 28 16:11:37 CDT 2014

Just a thought:  You might wanna just cover the sump with something
temporarily to block the light.  A few years ago I had to do some
troubleshooting/repair work on my sump and the fact that it was *not*
painted was helpful in that I could roughly see the fluid level and then
when I did the repairs I didn't have to strip off any paint.  Just an
idea...

Dave Philipsen
Velocity STD FG
N83DP