REFLECTOR: Roll trim?

steve korney s_korney at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 18 11:32:02 CDT 2014

Adjusting the linkage only adjusts the yoke or stick position... If someone adjusts one aileron up or down, it really moves both ailerons in flight up or down... Since the wing is in a fixed position attached to the plane mechanically, the whole plane will roll one way or another depending on the wing incidence change...

Steve