REFLECTOR: Roll trim?

Don Johnston numa at comcast.net
Fri Apr 18 11:21:09 CDT 2014

Not sure I understand the question. If there's no roll trim, then there's
no adjustment for the roll trim.

If you're asking how how adjusting the ailerons could affect a wing low
situation, I don't know.  I've never done a rigging job on a plane before.
But when I had it done to my Cessna, during the process, they adjusted the
aileron linkage and the wing incidence.

But I don't know specifically what adjustment was done to get the plane to
fly level.