REFLECTOR: Roll trim?

steve korney s_korney at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 18 11:09:35 CDT 2014

Hi Don...

How do you adjust the ailerons to adjust the roll trim...

Steve

Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 10:54:19 -0500
From: numa at comcast.net
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Roll trim?

I'm finally getting around to trying different springs to go with the cog belt and pulley trim system (thanks Geoff!).

And while sitting back there looking at the whole roll trim thing it occurred to me that none of the single engine piston planes I've flown have a roll trim system. If the plane flies with a heavy wing, that's fixed by rigging. Either adjusting the wings themselves or adjusting the ailerons.

So here's "The question":  Has anyone omitted the roll trim mechanism?

-Don