REFLECTOR: Roll trim?

Don Johnston numa at comcast.net
Fri Apr 18 10:54:19 CDT 2014

I'm finally getting around to trying different springs to go with the cog
belt and pulley trim system (thanks Geoff!).

And while sitting back there looking at the whole roll trim thing it
occurred to me that none of the single engine piston planes I've flown have
a roll trim system. If the plane flies with a heavy wing, that's fixed by
rigging. Either adjusting the wings themselves or adjusting the ailerons.

So here's "The question":  Has anyone omitted the roll trim mechanism?

-Don