REFLECTOR: Oshkosh

lawrence ljepstein at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 9 14:28:08 CDT 2014

I am looking for someone to fly with me from Sebastian to Oshkosh (in N58LV!) and the share a camper (with generator & A/C) in Paul's Woods.My plan is to fly commercial to Florida Friday night July 25 and depart for OSH early Saturday morning. I would like to try to make it on Sat., but may make a stop and arrive early Sunday. (Depending on weather).
The rental on the camper is for the full time, but I will fly back to NY (White Plains), probably Thursday AM. You can ride back with me or stay.
If anyone is interested, please e-mail me directly.
LarryN58LV 173 FG