REFLECTOR: TAS calibration?

Geoff Gerhardt geoff.gerhardt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 16:29:08 CDT 2013

Mine is a combination pitot static tube.  I wonder if I could calibrate it
in a similar fashion by putting tape around the pitot tube before or after
the static holes.

Dave - yes, I realize that IAS changes with altitude.  I am observing an
offset between my TAS and GPS ground speed (after accounting for wind).

Geoff