REFLECTOR: Rough River

Reiff Lorenz Reiff at Lorenz.com
Fri Sep 20 07:42:20 CDT 2013

Terry,

Melissa and I will be at Rough River this year. We're driving down and staying at the lodge. (Thanks to Dave Nelson, who gave us his extra room.) Hope to see you there Saturday!

Reiff Lorenz, Dayton, OH
Velocity XL-RG, 48% complete
Currently working on: Mapping electrical connections to VP-400

Velocity Owners and Builders Association
http://www.velocityowners.com<http://www.velocityowners.com/>

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Terry Miles
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 11:20 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: Rough River

Hi all,

I am way, way behind in reading 150 plus Velo posts on the Reflector.  I just looked thru the subject lines and I didn't see anything about who might be going to Rough River.  It is about 10 days away.  I hope to do a one day out and back on Saturday and not stay over-night.

Anybody else thinking about heading down there?  I think it is the weekend of Sept 28-29.

Terry