REFLECTOR: Rough River

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Wed Sep 18 08:11:07 CDT 2013

We plan to be there, with the airplane if I can finish the condition
inspection in time.  I think Andy Millin is planning to fly down as
well.

--
Brett Ferrell
reflector at velocityxl.com

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013, at 11:19 PM, Terry Miles wrote:

Hi all,

I am way, way behind in reading 150 plus Velo posts on the Reflector.
I just looked thru the subject lines and I didn't see anything about
who might be going to Rough River.  It is about 10 days away.  I hope
to do a one day out and back on Saturday and not stay over-night.

Anybody else thinking about heading down there?  I think it is the
weekend of Sept 28-29.

Terry

Check old archives:
[2]http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html