REFLECTOR: Another Step

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Sun Sep 15 22:19:10 CDT 2013

Larry & Mike.

Thanks for the input. I discovered that the bracket I received was designed for the regular IVO, and not the Constant Speed. Once I figured that out, it was pretty clear I needed to make an adapter. Once I did that, moved the pickup coil and slid the brushes over to the other mounting hole, all looks right with the world. I even made a spare.. just in case.
Had to stiffen up the wiring on the pickup coil.. just for personal preference, and have it all installed.
Nice to hear that you folks have had good history with the IVO. It will be interesting to see how this 76" Mutha performs. :)

Thanks again.

Kurt