REFLECTOR: Poll: Alternate firewall voltage regulator locations

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Fri Sep 13 16:18:31 CDT 2013

That'd probably work, but it's awfully long runs to the alternator.
Is there no space at all in the back?  I'd be tempted to put it on the
hot side of the firewall and provide cooling.  What about on the side
of the fuselage, but behind your false bulkhead?  Should have a couple
of inches there, right?

--
Brett Ferrell
reflector at velocityxl.com