REFLECTOR: i pad / radio noise

Jerome Sipple jds at taxesplusllc.com
Sun Sep 8 16:34:13 CDT 2013

John, I am no electrical wizard here and I am not currently flying
anything but you might try an external Li battery. I have the iPad 2 and
a iSound battery that i have had  for a few years now. The battery has 5
usb ports so multiple devices can be using or recharging at the same
time. Just another option.

Jerry Sipple