REFLECTOR: i pad / radio noise

Don Johnston numa at comcast.net
Sun Sep 8 15:57:30 CDT 2013

This has been a pretty active topic on the Cessna Pilots Assoc board. One
of the guys there is really knowledgeable electrically (I think he's got a
MS or PhD from MIT). So far, a "good" adapter for iPads is elusive. Seems
like every week someone finds a new one that looks promising but once it's
dissected, it turns out to have some issues.