REFLECTOR: i pad / radio noise

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 8 12:14:08 CDT 2013

John,

I suspect that you are directly coupling noise into your power buss. Go to
Radio Shack and get an outlet extension and a ferrite choke that snaps over
the wire.  This should block interference from the adapter traveling back
into the outlet.  These chokes can be found on many cables, (USB, RS232
ect.), to prevent interference between interconnected devices.

Larry Coen
N136LC