REFLECTOR: i pad / radio noise

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Sun Sep 8 11:29:16 CDT 2013

I'm using a car charger with a cigarette lighter outlet.  I actually
have 2 outlets that I use for my noise cancelling headset and my ADS B
receiver.  No problems with them so I think the ground to the outlets is
good. Is there a way I can "smooth" out the effect of the alternator?
That would not address the NAV issue, however.

John