REFLECTOR: Paint

Mark Magee edjonesbrady at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 07:46:08 CDT 2013

Dave Dent shared that the -industrial- version of PPG 2 part epoxy paint that only comes in white is under $100 per gallon, and is chemically the same base paint as the all the HI dollar PPG epoxy paints they offer (some north of $1,000 per gallon). Pigment can be added to turn it what ever color you want and for custom work. He has painted multiple aircraft with this exact paint (Long EZ's, Cozy's, V's), and they look great and the paint holds up outstanding.

Mark B. Magee
N34XL
Sent from IPhone 4S