REFLECTOR: Paint

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Wed Sep 4 16:36:11 CDT 2013

Dick,

I was seriously thinking of Stewart Systems as well. Once I asked for a quote and references, the price went Way up, and no references on composites were given (I asked numerous times).
That made me nervous.

I ended up going with paint from Eastwood:  http://www.eastwood.com/paints/basecoats.html

Overall, very happy with the paint so far. Just finished, so no longevity information yet.

If you have any questions, just let me know.

Kurt Winker