REFLECTOR: building With West Systems

Paul Folkes ausvelocity at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 04:32:41 CDT 2013

Patrick,

because I cannot get the Velocipoxies and Aeropoxies in Aust but can
readily get West Systems, I asked the question of Scott S at the factory -
his emailed advice to me was that I could use WS for the entire build but
that the factory didn't generally recommend that because WS was more
expensive than the others.

For what it's worth.

Cheers,

Paul Folkes