REFLECTOR: upper gear doors

John Abraham john at velocityaircraft.com
Wed Oct 30 07:28:10 CDT 2013

We end up taking the little doors off of planes coming in for two reasons.
First being that you can close off the bottom of the wing since the little
space where the gear door was is now acting as the cabin outlets for air
instead of the lower bolt hole cover.  Second, they are very prone to
fluttering if you don't install them correctly.

                      John