REFLECTOR: upper gear doors

Don Johnston numa at comcast.net
Wed Oct 30 07:08:22 CDT 2013

IIRC, the small gear doors aren't part of the plans anymore.

I wanted them though, so I made my own.

You can see my entry on building these "mini-doors"
here<http://www.velocity-xl.com/2009.html#2009-12>.
Just scroll down to past fitting the main gear doors.

To keep the doors pushed out, I used a small piece on titanium. That part
is on the new site<http://www.velocity-xl.com/blog/2012/04/05/7-7-3-main-gear-doors-2/>
.