REFLECTOR: Bob Axsom, Gone West, 29 October, 2013

Jeff Barnes jcbarnes411 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 29 20:51:35 CDT 2013

    He was my mentor, inspiration, and friend.

    We'd trade presents at races. Was looking forward to his gift of the dvd ALWAYS - I'm packing a charger and set on nimH rechargables for his datalogger so it doesn't crash on his PC.

    Always fun to see whether he'd show up before me to a race. He usually did.

    He's back with Jeanine. Has forever to calculate his winds. And finally, lot's of time to sleep. God clutch you to his breast Bob.  You will be long honored and loved as a Racer and a man. Tailwinds forever my friend.

    I'm with Bob Mills, probably most of us - am choking back tears.

Best Regards,

Jeff Barnes
Race 411, RV Blue