REFLECTOR: Avionics, autopilot and instruments for sale (was Need Transponder Recommendation)

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Tue Oct 29 16:19:41 CDT 2013

I spoke with Bruce Grammon at Trig.  My gps will work, but it can't be
certified.  However, certification is not required until 2020 (whenever
that date is), so I can use it until then but will eventually have to
get another gps.  I'm also looking at the model 31 which will fit into
the existing spot where the old transponder was.

John