REFLECTOR: Backup panel?

Chris King DrChrisKing at netscape.net
Sun Oct 20 21:45:33 CDT 2013

Check out the AvMap products -- Ultra EFIS or EKP V with A2.  They connect to the pitot-static system, provide map, ADAHRS, etc.  In complete panel failure, it should cover everything except the engine info.  Haven't tried it, but something to check out.

http://www.avmap.us/index.php?swt=30&pag=142

Chris King
Sent from my iThing