REFLECTOR: Electric MT on a standard io-360

Jim & Sharon Beck jsbeck618 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 15:07:44 CDT 2013

My Electric MT has over 450 hours on it mfg in 1999. had an issue with the
electric motor and had to replace that along with the mounting rings ect to
go with the improved motor they changed too. that could be changed out
locally without sending to MT. they sent me the parts. ( no warrenty)
Jim
N29RP 173 RG with IO360 lyc.