REFLECTOR: Electric MT on a standard io-360

Andrew Judge ajudge at grovenetworks.com
Sun Oct 13 13:05:16 CDT 2013

I have a weird issue with my electric MT where part of the rain guard at the tip beaks off one blade. Has anyone out there had this issue? Not sure if its a defect. 1st time was after about 275 hours. 2nd time was after about 155 hours. The prop is about a a clean as I've seen them. The dings are minimal and the other two blades look good. I don't know if it is the same blade that had issues before. I'll find that out from MT I suppose.

I'm debating if I should buy a another and see if it happens to the new one. If it does, I'm stuck with 25k on 2 props that don't work right.

Andrew Judge
President
Grove Networks Inc

http://www.grovenetworks.com - Check out our new website!
We've got IT under control!
advantageIT | hospitalityIT | enterpriseIT
Phone Systems | Hosting | Online Backup | WiFi Systems | IT Security

Please email any requests for support to support at grovenetworks.com or call us now at 305-448-6126 for immediate assistance