REFLECTOR: [c-a] Re: COZY: 24 Volts VS 12 Volts

Tom Falls tomfalls6 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 14:32:23 CDT 2013

How about a micro switch that closes when mixture is at idle cut-off tied in series with the horn and the master and ignition. The master and ignition need to be wired in parallel with each other so either one or both will activate the horn at idle cut-off. This way the horn is only on when needed and not while the engine is running.

Tom