REFLECTOR: [c-a] Re: COZY: 24 Volts VS 12 Volts

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Tue Oct 8 11:14:52 CDT 2013

This brings to mind an interesting idea.

I'm running electronic EFI/IGN as well as magnetos.  I have had two
instances where I shut down the engine, but left the ignition hot.
Scott mentioned hearing the beacon, but with my setup, there's no sound
off the strobes, and I'm wondering if I should install a quiet siren
that makes noise whenever I leave the switch on.  A Loud 100dB busser is
not what I'm looking for.  Something that would be a gentle reminder
that you can hear when the engine is not running.