REFLECTOR: [c-a] Re: COZY: 24 Volts VS 12 Volts

Clayton Chase chasec at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 13:16:57 CDT 2013

I'd prefer to go with 24V but have chosen to use a 12V system because of
the depth of pocket required to go up to 24V.  The equipment isn't any more
expensive to make, however since there is not a demand for it like there is
for the 12V equipment.  Due to the auto industry, almost everything you
could want in a 12V part is mass manufactured.  Therefore I'll be using 12V
in my plane even though it will add some weight in wires.