REFLECTOR: Velocity enthusiasts near Reno, NV

jrajacic at aol.com jrajacic at aol.com
Sat Oct 5 01:12:54 CDT 2013

I knew the day I finally got to see one up close I would want one. I was very fortunate to meet up with John Youngblood and see his beautiful XL. He spent all afternoon explaining many details and then he took me to see 3 other Velocity's on the field. Now I am hooked.

Are there any other owners or wanna be owners in the Reno area? If so I would be interested in a partnership with one or more enthusiasts, builders/owners.

Please contact me if any interest.

Joe Rajacic
jrajacic at aol.com

747 Captain