REFLECTOR: gps

Lou Stedman stedmanlou at roadrunner.com
Tue Oct 1 19:43:26 CDT 2013

I am sure many of you are using an Ipad for gps navigation now. I am also. I was wondering if any of you have found software to put a road gps on the ipad to use after flights. I used to use anywheremap  for my aircraft gps and it included a road gps on it. Since I switched to my ipad, I elected to go with Foreflight as I can later upgrade to Stratus and have weather at no monthly subscription. I miss the road gps and would like to load one onto my ipad.

Lou Stedman