REFLECTOR: GRT magnetometer wire run

Jack Prock jackprock at wavecable.com
Sat Nov 30 14:27:06 CST 2013

No, I ran them along the same duct and since they are digital not analog,

they are pretty resistant to any interference. The problem I had was that

the connector for the AHRS and the connector for the magnetometer

have wire values that are backwards on the schematic.  X-Y-Z on one

side and Y-X-Z on the other.. I missed that.

I had a hard time diagnosing that I miss-wired the magnetometer.

Jack