REFLECTOR: Sacramento area

Tom Irion tirion at comcast.net
Sat Nov 16 10:09:22 CST 2013

Don,

There are four of us here at KLVK in Livermore. It's about a 1:15 min. drive. As of two weeks ago we are all flying now. I had my first flight on 11/2. My plane is not painted and the interior is not complete. The other three are completely done. John Youngblood's plane is a Bronze Lindey winner, a beautiful plane!

Tom Irion
N772XL