REFLECTOR: Pitch servo installation

Stockman, Bill bill.stockman at daytonaero.com
Sat Nov 16 09:48:32 CST 2013

I just installed the garmin G3x/AP/305 combination and kept the spring system.    So far it works fine wih both.
I also have a Vertical Power system.     The only hiccup so far is the VP doesn't like the speed brake switch
in the stick (it senses it as runaway flaps and faults the switch).

Bill Stockman
N12WS  Velo173FG