REFLECTOR: Pitch servo installation

Peter Braswell peter.braswell at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 15:44:03 CST 2013

John,
Right.  That's with the pitch actuator attached though.  With a servo, when
there's no power to it, it rotates freely.  That's why I'm thinking the
spring is not necessary.  But again, I might be wrong.

-Peter

SUDO Labs | Zuluworks.com | ThreePoint.io
*"It's a Jungle Up There": www.zuluworks.com <http://www.zuluworks.com>*
Cell: 804.690.5896