REFLECTOR: Off topic but important to me: Web-based logbooks

Peter Braswell peter.braswell at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 12:28:27 CST 2013

All,
Please forgive me for hijacking this list-serve for just a bit.  I hope
nobody gets overly annoyed with me but because you all are pilots and I
value your input, I thought I'd go ahead and apologize and ask a personal
favor.

I'm thinking about developing a web-based / electronic logbook app.  Before
I invest a lot of time, I wanted to try and get some opinions.  I've put
together a VERY short survey.  It will take less than 1 minute to complete.
 I'd REALLY like to collect opinions from as many folks as I can.  When the
survey completes, it will take you to a prelaunch website where, if you'd
like, you can sign up to keep abreast of progress.  This is completely
optional.

The survey is here:
 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZULU_Log_Market_Survey

Thank you in advance and I PROMISE I will not make a habit of this!!!

Many thanks,
Peter

SUDO Labs & Zuluworks
*"It's a Jungle Up There": www.zuluworks.com <http://www.zuluworks.com>*