REFLECTOR: Economy Cruise

Mark Magee edjonesbrady at gmail.com
Thu May 30 20:32:27 CDT 2013

Scott,
You're a great American!
Your numbers look good to me. My only other option was to profile a low level (at and below 500 ft AGL) and shoot for 145-150 KTAS and fine tune the totalizer to get under 10 GPH.
I'll post real numbers when available.
Thanks.

Mark B. Magee
N34XL
Sent from IPhone 4S

Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong. Let all that you do be done with love. 1COR 16:13-14