REFLECTOR: Tie down/Towing

dennis.doc dennis.doc at gmail.com
Thu May 30 10:10:11 CDT 2013

Quality craftsmanship. Great idea for tugging plane with wheel pants. Must
send you pic of my tug converted from snow blower. I keep intending to call
but waiting for my engine to come out of shop. Crazy busy with my software
biz (new 7th edition of book/software) and other stuff.

Did I ever give you home page for our simulation?  www.mediaflightplan.com

Talk with you soon.
Dennis