REFLECTOR: Camping at AirVenture

Lawrence Epstein ljepstein at hotmail.com
Wed May 22 08:54:01 CDT 2013

I used him last year.
Very convenient and great location (Paul's Woods) for the camper.

Comes with a cooler. He can get you a bike.

After last year (ridiculously hot!), I would rent a full camper with
generator and A/C. (about 2.5x more expensive) I believe he said he could
do that as well, if not, there are others that will.

Personally, I would ask to be on the close side of the small creek (Closer
to the store).

Not going this year, but I might be interested in sharing a camper next
year.

Larry Epstein